Epi-dermal levelling (or known as Dermaplaning or Blading) is an effective and gentle way of removing the top layer of dead skin and fine hair from the face. This is an extremely popular treatment which results in a clear and glowing complexion. There is no pain, no suction therefore it suits all skin types. The lblade lightly exfoliates the surface and gently removes trapped dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can cause congestion and acne. The fine hair that is removed is vellus hair / peach fuzz which grows back exactly the same way – not dark or thicker.
This treatment is recommended pre-wedding or any special occasion where there is make-up application involved, your make-up artist will be beaming as your make-up will look flawless.
30 Mins $110
Epi - Dermal Levelling on its own
60 Mins $148
Epi - Dermal Levelling with an Oxygen Mask
- If you suffer from Cold sore use Acyclovir or Zovirax leading up to treatment.
- Must be prepped on Pigment Punch or another pigment blocker as instructed by your skincare therapist.
- If you have been on Accutane, from the day you finished you must wait 6-12 months before having this treatment.
- If you are topically using Retin A you must no use it for 1 week leading up to your treatment.
- Dermal Fillers – wait 2 weeks before having this treatment.
- Botox – wait 1 week before having this treatment.
- IPL or Laser hair removal – wait 1 weeks before having this treatment.
- Post laser resurfacing – wait 6-12 months before having this treatment.
- Post IPL – wait 2 weeks before having this treatment.
- Peels 2 weeks before this treatment and 2 weeks after this treatment, depending on strength. Consult your skincare professional.
- No Facial waxing 12 hours before this treatment.
- A recommended sun protection MUST be worn – no compliance, no treatment.
- No standard chemical or highly fragranced SPF’s to be used, only physical SPF to avoid adverse reactions or irritations.
- Mineral Make Up to be worn (no talc powders).
- Post Treatment Balm to be worn for next 2-3 days.
- Use Gentle Cream cleanser 2-3 days after treatment.
- No chemicals including swimming for 48 hours after treatment.
- No harsh skin care including Retinol or exfoliants for 72 hours.
- Cold sore prone use Acyclovir or Zovirax after treatment.
- No exercise for 24 hours.
- No spray tan or solarium.
- No waxing for 5 days after treatment.
- Can’t apply cosmeceuticals for at least 48 hours.
- Men – No shaving for 12 hours before this treatment or after this treatment.