As a team we have collectively followed Public Health Directives. All treatment clients will need to follow current directives in order to have a service, unless of course exempt. We are Pro-Health & Safety and are 7 women that just want to get back to treating skin and make our clients look & feel beautiful as we have done for the past 15years.
We have a duty of care to follow Safe Practices and we ask that you help us by;
- Arriving on time and alone, as we have density limits in place.
- Check in available at the front of our store, where we also invite you to enjoy some hand wash and hand cream.
- If you have any symptoms, please reschedule. We will prioritise your next booking.
- Masks need to be worn indoors, unless exempt. You can remove your mask so that we can treat your face.
- Before making an appointment, please read our Booking Policy.
Healing is important to us and therefore we will not be inviting conversations surrounding current world affairs during your visits. We acknowledge that these conversations have caused immense anxiety therefore we would like to focus solely on your treatment and relaxation time.
We are truly looking forward to embracing you all in a safe manner. We are grateful for the support you have all shown us over the last 18 months and miss your faces.