All the finer details…
We’re always thinking about our clients and figuring out the best way to ensure satisfaction for all our clients. That’s why we need to have a clear policy, to ensure that business runs smoothly and you, along with everyone else, get the skin treatment you pay for at Beautyologist.
Please Arrive on Time!
Arriving on time, or 5 minutes before your appointment, ensures that you don’t miss a single minute of your treatment. We can’t keep others waiting for their skin care, just as you wouldn’t like to be kept waiting!
24-Hour Booking and Cancellation Policy
As an independent Australian-owned business, we thank you for your consideration of our 24-hour cancellation policy. Our booking policy doesn’t only protect our business but also affects our affordability and ensures fair treatment to all our clients.
Please book carefully. No-shows and last-minute cancellations means that other clients cannot book into that time slot and it wastes the time and expertise of our highly trained professional therapists.
A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings over 30 minutes.
We understand that sometimes bookings need to be changed, so you will be allowed to change your booking as long as you give us 24 hours notice. Your deposit can either be refunded or held for your next booking.
If it is within 24 hours and you cannot attend your appointment, you may either send a friend or family member to take your slot, or forfeit your deposit.
Messages left on Sundays or public holidays will only be regarded as lodged the morning of the next business day.
Your credit card number or gift certificate number will secure your appointment. Your credit card will only be used if you fail to change or cancel your appointment within 24 hours, as per our cancellation policy.
Beautyologist use Independent Contractors who are specialised in certain treatments. Our values are to give you the best services and from time to time we need to source the best contractors who are artists in their field. Due to contractors working for themselves all our Beautyologist gift vouchers can not be used for their services.
Buy 5 Get 1 Free
These are what we call a “series” of treatments. They are 5 of the same service paid upfront to get a 6th one free. These are approximately a 17% discount and therefore can not be used with any other offer, including discounted vouchers from our online store. Full price vouchers can be used.
Beauty Miles Program
- Points can only be redeemed on single treatments only, not packages
- You can only build points by shopping at the Beautyologist store – NOT online
- Points can only be redeemed on full price treatments and excludes packages, courses and promotions.
- Beauty Miles cannot be used with any other offer.
- Points must cover your entire treatment and cannot be used as cash.
- BeautyMiles points are only valid when Beautyologist is supplied with full current
- Does not include Series packages as these are already discounted.
- Does not include packages as these are already discounted
- Minimum two treatments must be booked in and one can be redeemed, not both.
- If one treatment is booked in then beauty miles can not be used that time.
- Can not be used or generated on contractor services.
- Points can be redeemed for one service per transaction
- Clients can’t redeem on products