We’re always thinking about our clients and figuring out the best way to ensure satisfaction for all our clients. That’s why we need to have a clear policy, to ensure that business runs smoothly and you, along with everyone else, get the skin treatment you pay for at Beautyologist.
Please Arrive on Time!
Arriving on time, or 5 minutes before your appointment, ensures that you don’t miss a single minute of your treatment. We can’t keep others waiting for their skin care, just as you wouldn’t like to be kept waiting!
As an independent small Australian-owned business, we thank you for your consideration of our cancellation policy.
Our booking policy doesn’t only protect our team but also affects our affordability and ensures fair treatment to all our clients. Covid 19 has not been kind to our industry and team members. Last minute cancellations do not give us enough time to fill the appointments and we can not send our team members home because part of their day was cancelled. We acknowledge that from time to time it can not be helped, however consider that you are not the only person cancelling and we need a fair policy for all.
Please book carefully. No-shows and last-minute cancellations means that other clients cannot book into that time slot and it wastes the time and expertise of our highly trained professional therapists.
A $65 booking fee is required to secure all bookings over 30 minutes.
If it is within 24 hours and you cannot attend your appointment, you may either send a friend or family member to take your slot, or forfeit your deposit to compensate for the therapist’s time.
If available we may be able to offer you another time on the same day, to help you but otherwise it will be considered a last minute cancellation. Messages left on Sundays or public holidays will only be regarded as lodged the morning of the next business day.
You will be sent out an SMS to confirm your appointment, we ask you to please respond Y OR N and diarise the service.
TEMPORARY EXCEPTIONS TO ABOVE POLICY
If you have received a current COVID-19 Department of Health directive to isolate, are a close contact, have symptoms or need to get tested, we ask you to make contact immediately and we will credit your account. We also would like to wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. It would really assist us if you give us as much notice as possible.
Under no circumstances will any type of abuse towards our team members be accepted. These are really difficult times for us all to navigate and we require understanding and calm.
Your gift certificate number will secure your appointment. We do not hold credit card numbers on file.
Beautyologist use Independent Contractors who are specialised in certain treatments. Our values are to give you the best services and from time to time we need to source the best contractors who are artists in their field. Due to contractors working for themselves all our Beautyologist gift vouchers can not be used for their services.
As a team we have collectively followed Public Health Directives. All treatment clients will need to follow current directives in order to have a service, unless of course exempt. We are Pro-Health & Safety and are 7 women that just want to get back to treating skin and make our clients look & feel beautiful as we have done for the past 15years.
We have a duty of care to follow Safe Practices and we ask that you help us by;
- Arriving on time and alone, as we have density limits in place.
- Check in available at the front of our store, where we also invite you to enjoy some hand wash and hand cream.
- If you have any symptoms, please reschedule. We will prioritise your next booking.
- Masks need to be worn indoors, unless exempt. You can remove your mask so that we can treat your face.
- Before making an appointment, please read our Booking Policy.
Healing is important to us and therefore we will not be inviting conversations surrounding current world affairs during your visits. We acknowledge that these conversations have caused immense anxiety therefore we would like to focus solely on your treatment and relaxation time.
We are truly looking forward to embracing you all in a safe manner. We are grateful for the support you have all shown us over the last 18 months and miss your faces.
Beauty Miles Program
- Points can only be redeemed on single treatments only
- You can only build points by shopping at the Beautyologist store – NOT online
- Points can only be redeemed on full price treatments and excludes packages, courses and promotions
- Beauty Miles cannot be used with any other offer
- Points must cover your entire treatment and cannot be used as cash
- BeautyMiles points are for 1 year, as they reward loyalty.
- Does not include Series packages as these are already discounted
- Minimum two treatments must be booked in and one can be redeemed, not both
- If one treatment is booked in then beauty miles can not be used that time
- Can not be used or generated on contractor services
- Points can be redeemed for one service per transaction
- Clients can’t redeem on products
Beautyologist will exchange your items with a receipt that is no more than 2 weeks old and if your items are in perfect sale condition. Refunds will only be honoured on faulty products, in which they will need to be returned to store for testing within 2 weeks of purchasing.
Online Acceptance of your Order
Once your order has been placed, you’ll receive an email acknowledgement. NOTE: this email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received your order.
Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Beautyologist will be completed when we email confirmation that the goods have been dispatched and have been handed over to the designated carrier.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that the item ordered is out of stock or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out, or otherwise contemplated, within the Terms and Conditions.
Beautyologist reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item, or restrict the number of items being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
Beautyologist reserves the right to refuse to process or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
The sale contract is concluded in Victoria, Australia.
By placing an order with Beautyologist you agree to use the products or services only for their intended purpose. If you use the products or services for any other purpose than their intended use, you will assume full responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of this use. If you have any questions please call Beautyologist for assistance.
Got a question? Call us on (03) 9531 5092 or drop by our St Kilda beauty salon today
You have the options during making your order to choose shipping or pick up in store.
Beautyologist does not ship on Victorian and Australian Public Holidays as we are closed.
- Please allow up to 5-7 working days from when your order is confirmed, for normal Australian Post delivery. If you are having a parcel delivered to a business address please make sure that you clearly include the company name, floor/level and the name of the recipient in the shipping address.
- It is up to the Australia Post individual contractor as to whether they are comfortable leaving your parcel at the delivery address if it is unattended. We regret that this is beyond Beautyologist’s control and therefore can not guarantee.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for delayed or lost shipments however please feel free to email our Online Customer Service team [email protected] with your contact details and query and we will do our best to assist
Please notify which items need to be gift wrapped and which don’t need to be. Gift wrapping is complimentary.
Purchasing Gift Vouchers Online
Gift certificates purchased online during a sale, can not be used to purchase a Series of treatments in Salon. These are already discounted. Gift Certificates purchased online during a sale can not be used in store with any other offer.
Christmas Gift Voucher Promotion
All offers shown are exclusive promotions and are not valid with any other offer, discount or voucher. Offers cannot be cross-redeemed. Not redeemable for cash or product. No refunds. Non-transferable. No substitutions. Offers are available while stocks last. Treatments are redeemable for a limited time. No extensions. $70 expires Jan 31st, 2023 and therefore MUST be used before this date. Not to be used on products or other services other than facials. Must be used on full price facials only and not series or with another gift voucher. Must pre book your January, 2023 facial in December, 2022 so you don’t miss out.