Skin Needling - $270
Beautyologist uses Dermaviduals CIT pen to perform all needling treatments and have been doing so for years. We recommend our topical Anaesthetic which we will apply at your appointment – and treat you to a scalp massage whilst it numbs. The anaesthetic is included in the price. 60 minsBook an Appointment
Skin Needling with Peptide Mask - $299
Beautyologist uses Dermaviduals CIT pen to perform all needling treatments and have been doing so for years. We recommend our topical Anaesthetic which we will apply at your appointment – and treat you to a scalp massage whilst it numbs. The peptide mask is a soothing treatment which instantly calms and soothes the skin directly after needling procedures. We highly recommend this mask directly after the treatment as it instantly reduces redness and puffiness.
The anaesthetic and Peptide Mask are both included in the price. $299 Allow 75 mins
Skin Needling Pre and Post Care
- Do not use any active skincare the night prior to your facial.
- No mechanical exfoliants or resurfacing products within the week of your facial.
- No fillers 2 weeks prior to your facial
- No botox in the week of your facial.
- Think about what your skin concerns are so that we can assist you at your appointment.
- If you suffer from cold sores, perhaps take your preventative vitamins
- Do not use any perfume, perfumed cosmetics or skin care products, or any fragranced products after the procedures unless specified as part of my collagen induction therapy home care regimen.
- If you experience any adverse reactions that appear to be attributable to my use of home care products, you must discontinue use of the products and notify Beautyologist immediately.
- It is important to note that not all skin care products are suitable when undergoing treatments. We are extremely strict when it comes to what our clients are using pre and post this service as this can alter the result significantly.
- Direct sun exposure and tanning bed use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. You need to use the recommended sun protection products on a daily basis. Failing to protect your skin from sun exposure, could result to uneven pigmentation, loss of structural integrity and sunburn. Please bring a hat and sunglasses to your treatments. After 48hrs you can resume general activity, however you must wear sun protection and hat.
- Do not use saunas and any heat treatments are not allowed for a period of at least 2 weeks after the procedure. Do not exercise for 48hrs after having treatment.
- You will feel mild sensitivity, tightness and redness after treatment. Dry or flaky skin may appear, do not pick. You can use Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask after 72hours if required.
- Skin will be sensitive and therefore do not use ANY active skincare that you would normally use unless recommended by Beautyologist. Avoid using retinoids a.k.a Vitamin A and any other active cosmeceuticals is highly recommend to give skin a chance to heal in a timely manor.
Before & After Photos
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]